ChangeLeaf’s Change Management Training is a 2 day course of hands on practical skills development.
The course will cover:
- The 21st Century
Vision, Strategy and Benefits
- Individual change needs
- How change-ready is your organisation
- How to manage stakeholders inside and outside your organisation
- How to communicate before, during and after change
- Why people resist change and how to reduce the tension
- How to lead with empathy and focus
- Building and executing the change plan
This is a practical hands-on course where you will learn real skills through application, using the LEGO Serious Play Method.
Our next open course is on 4/5 September 2017 in Swindon.
For information about the above course, including dates, price and spaces, please email [email protected]
This course can be delivered In-House if required.